Certsure provides update on planned training and assessment following coronavirus outbreak.
In light of the recent update from the Government we know that you may have some questions in connection to scheduled assessments and training.
For the rest of this week (Wed 18th/ Thurs 19th/ Fri 20th March):
- We are contacting all contractors who are due to have an assessment in advance of the appointment
- We are contacting delegates who are due to attend one of our training courses
- If you are due an assessment or to attend training and you haven’t heard then please call
0333 015 6625 Starting from Saturday (21st March) the following decisions have been made that:
- All Assessments will be undertaken virtually via conference technology
- We will contact all customers in advance of their scheduled assessment to discuss the new process
- A Q&A will be shortly posted on our website providing more detail on this process
- All training courses have been postponed until 1st June
- We will contact all delegates advising of the training course cancellation
- Anyone who was due to attend a course during this time will be offered the opportunity to reschedule for later in the year
Our website will continue to provide updated information on the situation see: www.niceic.com/media/news