Moving up the Times Top 100 Award
Certsure has once again being named a Times Top 100 company to work for.
Certsure, which operates the NICEIC and ELECSA brands, ranked 41st in the Top 100 list, 11 places higher than last year’s position of 52. It is the sixth year running it has been named in the top 100.
Certsure CEO Emma Clancy commented: “I am delighted to have made it into the top 100 again. Our rise up the rankings reflects the changes we have implemented to better serve our staff and customers.”
Over the last 12 months Certsure has launched a range of initiatives to increase employee engagement.
• The launch of a new employee engagement hub
• The roll out of a new corporate strategy
• Successful recruitment campaigns
• Continued sponsorship of Luton Town Football Club
• Raising over £16,000 for Macmillan Cancer Support and £8,000 for Alzheimer’s Research UK
• Increased customer service training
• A new apprenticeship programme to recruit younger engineers
The Times Top 100 list is based on employee feedback across eight factors of working life including leadership, wellbeing, personal growth and fair deal.
Certsure was praised for its approach to employee wellbeing ranking 17th overall. It also scored highly in the My Manager and My Company sections.
Emma added: “This is a fantastic result and great recognition of all the hard work and effort that everyone has put in over the last 12 months.”